Tuesday, February 8, 2011

From the Author: Giant Flower Pin & Gray Blazer FTW

Hello! Big meeting today at Microsoft...which means I had to look somewhat presentable :) The dress code for meetings in the tech world is very different from traditional business standards, jeans and casual dress is permitted. So check out my OOTD...a gray tuxedo blazer from GAP, giant printed flower pin from Nordstrom Rack & my fav boots by Steve Madden.

Enjoy, and post links to your OOTD below!

xoxo
Natasha




5 comments:

  1. Love the flower, its a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! i barely make it out of my yoga pants every morning :)

    http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i love this outfit. the flower definitely adds a good little punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! I love those boots :)

    www.emilinasassperina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty! Love the blazer and the boots! Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete