Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Details: Lil' Bun, Sparkle, Sequins, Ruffles, Beads & Pins

I have been trying to snap pics of details from my outfits on most days, so here are the photos focusing on the little things: ruffles, sparkles, sequins, ruffles, beads, pins & more! I've also recently been obsessed with wearing my hair in a tiny twisted bun on the top of my head, just sort of carelessly throw up there. I had been seeing it on runways a lot, and the easiness & chic look makes it a fabulous way to do your hair in under 5 minutes!




Ruffled Yellow Top from Target, Necklace by Givenchy, Cardigan from Nordstrom


Scarf from Nordstrom, Key Pin at H&M


Sparkly Headband from H&M, Sequin Cardigan by Nick&Mo


Bracelet from Nordstrom, Scarf from Express



Sweater from H&M, pin from H&M, top from Forever21

4 comments:

  1. I love the antique looking pin in the last shots! Just gorgeous! I also love the ruffles! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you need a lil comb for your lil bun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lindsey - YES!
    @Menina - It is from a set of pins I got at H&M for like $5!!!

    ReplyDelete