Friday, December 17, 2010

From the Author: Crazy Week & Cropped Tops

Hello lovelies...so it has been an insane week for me & I haven't had much time to post! With Christmas shopping, work deadlines & attempting to have a social life, I'm sure I'm not the only busy one towards the end of this year!

I've been seeing this new trend of cropped looser tops everywhere lately, but didn't really think I could pull it off with my body type. So I decided to take the plunge! The top is from Nordstrom, and it is a leopard print cropped, looser top. For body types like mine, I think it looks fabulous with a looser black tank underneath & black leggings, and of course, a long interesting necklace. If you have a slimmer body type, try pairing it with high waisted pants! 





Thank you to everyone for their continued support & love. Tell me how you would wear the cropped trend below!

xoxo
Natasha

5 comments:

  1. I love the cropped shirt trend! So far I have one. :]

    I actually can't wait to pair it in the summer with these cute denim shorts. So far away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cropped top trend but I never dare to wear it.. hahahaha because I don't have flat tummy.. :D

    btw, that top suits you well and I love your necklace.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks, but I totally think you could pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay :) i just saw your link on IFB new blogger's post and thought I would stop by. great blog you have here :) have a lovely day/night! ^_^

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete