Friday, December 10, 2010

The Details: Mixing Prints, Sleeves & Pastels

 So it has been a very busy week in my "real" life, and I haven't had much time to snap pics for this weeks Details post! Here are a few of the details from my outfits. Hope everyone had an amazing week! And tell me readers...which look is your fav & why?

Above: Floral top and skirt from H&M, Necklace by Givenchy

Above: Blouse by Tucker for Target, Cardigan from H&M, Necklace vintage


Above: Printed Cardigan from Target, Printed scarf from Express.


Above: Printed Cardigan from Target, Printed scarf from Express.

xoxo
Natasha

6 comments:

  1. All of your outfits are fabulous, but I would have to say the 1st outfit is my favorite, because it looks like the perfect "autumn/winter" outfit, it incorporates florals, pastels, warm colors, all of which I love!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the the lady above...is it a top? or a sweater? isn't that the same print as the sweater you wanted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first outfit but second outfit is also good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have found your blog! Us curvy gals really needed a fabulous blog! :)

    http://www.styleuninterrupted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first outfit is my favorite, too! A cardi, cute top and skirt is one of my go-to favorite combos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete