Monday, April 18, 2011

Week In Review: Shopping, Cocktails & Work

Happy Monday!

Last week in 10 words:

  1. Work
  2. Exhaustion
  3. Shopping
  4. Limitless
  5. Cocktails
  6. Friends
  7. Mani-pedi
  8. Espresso
  9. Umbrella 
  10. Twitter

Post your last week in 10 words in the comments...10 words! No more!

And here are the outfits & pics:

Bracelet, Nordstrom; Necklace, Forever21; Blouse, GAP

Much needed mani-pedi day!

Cheers! Dinner and cocktails at the lovely @ZoeTapp 's place. I got everyone using Twitter, which is fabulous :)

My Bows came! They are brooches, not bow ties! To buy: Here

Jacket, Nordstrom Rack; Top, H&M; Brooche, vintage; Lace up wedges, DSW

Necklace, Forever21; Lace Dress, Target; Heels, BCBG; Sweater, Nordstrom 

Cropped Jacket, GAP; Top, Nordstrom Rack; Necklace, Urban Outfitters; Loafers, KAYA

Scarf, H&M; Top, Michael KORS; Cropped Slacks, Macys; Flats, GAP

Looking forward to reading your weeks-in-review (10 words or less)!


  1. 1. Work
    2. Boyfriend
    3. Confusion
    4. Tired
    5. Performance
    6. Drinking
    7. Wings
    8. Hangover
    9. Flowers
    10. Scandal

  2. Oh my gosh, I love your outfits! The blouse at the beginning of this post is particularly lovely. :)

  3. LOve these outfits! Especially the one with the laced ress from Target. :)

  4. Hey! Just came across your blog from IFB and love it!! Am definitely following :)

    Here's my Ten Words thingy, it was fun!

    1. Oman
    2. Solo
    3. Shopping
    4. Brunching
    5. CRAFT!
    6. Autumn
    7. Family
    8. Letters
    9. Scream
    10. Gym

    Sadie x

  5. just came across your blog via your comment on sadies - i LOVE this idea of 10 words for my week and im with you on a few of them!
    here are mine:

    1) revision
    2) blossom
    3) family
    4) baking
    5) coffee
    6) happy
    7) walking
    8) cyberspace
    9) stress
    10) hugs


  6. beautiful post!!!
    xoxo honey

  7. Natasha you never fail to impress me - you're just so effortlessly chic! I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ok so my week in 10 words:

    1. Coffee
    2. Decaf Coffee
    3. Library
    4. Whirlwind
    5. Family
    6. Greek Everything
    7. Returns :(
    8. Aretha
    9. Lipstick
    10. MadMen

  8. I love those cropped black slacks! You said they are from Macys...can I ask what brand they are? I'd love to grab a pair for myself!