Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trends: Studded Booties


There is a studded-heaven...and your foot can find it by slipping into these gorgeous Rosegold boots. These are on sale at BlueFly.com for $177 (about 40% off) but there is one size life and I can't find them ANYWHERE. The fact that I would shell out almost $200 for a pair of booties means that these are absolutely amazing. If I can't find them around, I might think about doing a DIY project & making my own  version!

Bonus points to anyone who can find me these boots online in a size 10 :)

xoxo
Natasha

3 comments:

  1. this happened to me with the Steve Madden Korset Boots...I eventually found them on eBay, so keep checking there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I found them on Ebay for $10 cheaper & bought them today!

    xoxo
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous!! I find it difficult to find size 8s so I can only imagine what you go through for size 10s, I think the 200$ would be totally worth it- these are quite versatile and won't be out of style anytime soon :)

    Thanks for stoppping by btw, following you right back! fellow shoeaholics gotta stick together haha

    ReplyDelete