Friday, November 12, 2010

Spotlight: Amazing Curvy Fashion Photos

I've been scouring the web trying to find the sexiest and most chic fashion photos out there of full figured women...and I chose these 5 as my favs. Amazing shots, gorgeous curves & chic as can be. 

Did I leave out your favorite shot? Send it to me: chiccurve@gmail


  1. Fabulous!! I would love to see more curvy women in the mainstream magazines!

    P.S. Loveeee the new header! :D


  2. Me too! I think it is slowly are a leader getting us there!


  3. hey there, just found your featuring topic at IFB and wanted to leave a comment cause im very intersted in getting featured and write something about your new blog at mine.
    just contact me. either at or directly at my blog.

    im doing some sort of one question interview with many bloggers as well, just asked for it at IFB (see here: maye youd be interested in it as well. just leave me a msg!


  4. Hi,

    I just found you via IFB via the Love Every Curve group and am your newest follower on GFC.

    Also I would love to do guest posts, be featured on your blog. Just contact me on the blog or at

    Hope to hear back from you soon.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

  5. such a fab post! sultry and hot :) thanks for sharing <3

  6. Gorgeous photos! As a plus size gal myself, I love the fact that plus-size fashion is becoming more mainstream.

    Welcome to the blogosphere!