Tuesday, November 16, 2010
The Stylist: Christy from NOLA
Meet Christy, author of Slow Southern Style, a fashion blog based out of New Orleans. Christy wrote to the Stylist looking for ideas on dressing for her body type, which she described:
"I have really solid legs thanks to biking 4.5 miles a day...I'm petite but not small. I carry all my weight in the middle...bulky sweaters are the bane of my existence."
She also described her taste in fashion:
"I like simple things that pack a punch. I like to wear color."
Alright Christy, I think I have just the thing for you! 2 outfits, one with bold colors and the other with bold accessories & design, both pack a punch and show off those hot legs of yours! Enjoy & thanks for writing in!!!
1. Daro Bracelet from Aldo ($15)
2. Tory Burch "Lanel" Washed Silk Dress ($395)
3. Voyage Leatherette Shoulder Bag ($28.80)
4. BCBGeneration Wessy Booties ($139)
1. ASOS Sixties Skater with Belt Dress ($65.51)
2. BCBG Adele Suede Bootie ($295)
3. ASOS Oversized Jacquard Clutch ($48.27)
4. Decambra Bracelet from Aldo ($23.98)